Friday, April 24, 2009

TGIF

What a busy first week back to school after Easter break. Wednesday i actually decided to make an appointment for some ME time, went to Maryann Bonner's and had reflexology done-I still feel like I'm walking on marshmallows. It is a wonderful destressor. Cold and wet at night-no baseball practice YEAH!!! Thursday night is kiddy choir-I even took things for the kids to get ahead and make some Mother's Day cards-a couple of the kids did-but mostly the mom's had some "therapy". Today Zach and I did alot of running around that needed to be done, library, post office, Walmart, Cosmo Prof, and had to reward him by taking him to Dollar General. He was great- but he did remind me we forgot to go and feed the birds at the beach-so here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment